Care, Fun and Learn
• Very Impressive OFSTED Report
• Well Established, clean, safe and excellent quality
• Inspirational Leadership
• Nursery 24 years’ experience in caring, nurturing and educating children ages: 0 - 5 years old
• fully trained, qualified, experienced and dedicated staff team
• Inspirational modern play equipment and enhancing educational activities
• 2 acre gardens - 1 acre sculptured out-door enclosed child friendly garden and another enclosed wild life garden
• In house chef preparing fresh meals for the children daily. Strong links with the local schools, children centre and communities.
About Our Nursery
Ever since 1993, Nursery On The Green has been providing children with a rich and diverse learning environment. Our unparalleled teaching methods help to launch children into the successful future they have always dreamed of. Nursery On The Green is located in London, Colliers Wood and Mitcham and we are an OFSTED registered provision. We encourage both staff and children alike to grow, learn and create each passing day.
Stay up to Date with Our Event Calendar
What’s Coming Up
coffee mornings with parents, parenting classes and extra-curricular activities
The Latest Lowdown
News & Headlines
December, 21 2017
Our passion is to serve the community, to make a difference, to be more involved and cater for the diverse needs of the community, through my experiences and professional expertise necessitated my interest to provide voluntary service to Parents with young children in Merton.
One of our parent focused initiative is the introduction of parenting classes, which are designed to cover topics which have been raised by mums and dads as important issues when it comes to bringing up their children. Using the expertise of our highly qualified staff, many of whom have been working in childcare for many years. The parenting classes will be a great way for parents to get some free advice and have a general discussion around each topic.
Topics that often proof popular and will be delivered forthrightly includes: managing my child behaviour, learning to read and write, science is everywhere, maths is everywhere, learning through play, learning through exploring, potty training, feeding, and structure. The period will also provide a good opportunity for parents to share experiences with one another and to find out what has worked, as well as what hasn't with each other's children. We offer loads of hints and tips to parents
December, 12 2017
We provide volunteering, work placement and apprenticeship for young people and long-term unemployed
October, 6 2016
Our most recent inspection lead to a great review and a good source form OFSTED.
Keep up with our latest news, activities, and events by subscribing to our newsletter.